Wednesday 6 April 2016

Evaluation Question 4 Part 2

 I used the Panasonic Lumix G3 when creating my media products; this camera was useful because it can take both still and moving images allowing me to use it throughout the production of my digipak, poster and music video. After taking photos or filming for my products I would edit the still images on Adobe Photoshop and the moving images on iMovie. I am familiar with photoshop because I have used it in the past, therefore I knew how to use it and found it easy to create my digipak and poster. However, I had never used iMovie before and had to learn the basic skills of video editing, when using this software I learned things like how to place clips into a timeline, change the order of them, use transitions like cuts and fades and how to change the look and colour of the video through the contrast and saturation.

No comments:

Post a Comment