Wednesday 6 April 2016

Evaluation Question 4 Part 3



YouTube has been a useful technology because it allowed me to research existing music videos to get inspiration for my own, I looked at several bands which used the same look I wanted for my video and analysed the features they used. YouTube was vital in this stage because I then transferred these features into my own work. I could also search for videos to get help on editing techniques for my video, these made me more familiar with iMovie. As well as this, YouTube has allowed me to upload my own content to the website; this includes the drafts for my music video, the final product and videos of myself evaluating my work. These videos are for anyone to see as YouTube is popular and easily accessible in the modern day.
Another popular website I used was Google, I used Google images to look for existing digipaks and posters so I could analyse them and see what I should include in mine. Google gave me access to other websites which I used in the planning, research and production of my media products.

No comments:

Post a Comment